First off, welcome to 2014, and THANK YOU for checking out the Preeminent Entertainment blog!
My name is Drew, and I’m the owner and sole Entertainment Director (DJ) at Preeminent Entertainment.
Hopefully this post will give you a glimpse into my life so you can get to know me better. My goal is complete honesty, and I don’t hold anything back.
A little bit about me:
I am a 23-year-old college student. Right now I am working toward a bachelor’s degree in broadcasting production with minors in education and music technology. I hope to graduate December of 2015.
I still don’t know whether I will ever pursue anything in the broadcasting industry, but it has always been an important goal of mine to obtain a BA degree. Plus, broadcasting is definitely more fun than a business degree!
Managing and running a business while attending college full time can be overwhelming at times. However, my clients are always my top priority. I have yet to receive any kind of complaints about not responding to clients in a timely manner. I also haven’t failed a college class, so I think I’m doing pretty good so far. I give most of the credit to my smartphone!
Here are some random facts about me:
- My passion for music started at a very young age, and even at 5 years old I wanted to become a DJ. It’s a long story, so we’ll save that for another post.
- Aside from music, photography is my other huge passion. I have started offering professional photography services when I’m not doing weddings (usually during the week).
- I LOVE to travel and hope to visit all 50 states, London and Australia before I kick the bucket.
- I have long practiced the ancient art of karaoke and always sing to myself in the car.
- I am deathly afraid of heights, yet I love amusement parks and roller coasters!
- I am obsessed with Chinese food, especially sesame chicken.
Now that you know all about me, let’s hear about you!