After finishing college, I made the decision to stay right here in Lincoln since I already had an established wedding business. I knew I wanted to find a “day job” that still allowed me the flexibility to do weddings when I wanted. I was blessed to find the PERFECT job, and now work as the Multimedia Specialist for the Nebraska Department of Education. My duties are a nice mix of A/V work, photography, and videography. The best part is that I actually get to put my degree to work. It also helps that I am part of an awesome team…I mean check out our holiday card from 2017! AND since I work for a state agency, I have weekends completely open, so I can still do weddings!
Needless to say, after making the decision to take on a full time job, I had to reduce the number of weddings I could perform without going crazy (or my wife killing me for never being home). Because of this, I made the decision to limit myself to 18 weddings a year. I still LOVE doing weddings, so there was no way I could quit all together. So if you’re recently engaged, or starting to plan for your event, contact me ASAP if you’re interested in services from Preeminent Entertainment!
Here are some random facts about me (some are still the same from 2014):
- My passion for music started at a very young age, and even at 5 years old I wanted to become a DJ.
- Aside from music, photography is my other huge passion. I operate Shutter Excellence (a division of Preeminent) and still offer professional portrait photography services when I’m not doing weddings.
- I LOVE to travel and hope to visit all 50 states, London and Australia before I kick the bucket. (So far my wife and I have traveled to 8 states together!)
- I have long practiced the ancient art of karaoke and always sing to myself in the car. (And my wife hates every moment…)
- I am deathly afraid of heights, yet I love amusement parks and roller coasters!
- I am obsessed with Chinese food, especially sesame chicken.